Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I woke up feeling worse today then I did yesterday. UGH!!! I just want this cold to be gone.

Can you believe Arianna slept from 5pm last night till 9am this morning?!?! I couldn't even enjoy that time cause I was more worried about why she was sleeping. lol! She still has a runny nose but she doesn't let that stop her.

Tomorrow I am going to try and relax as much as I can so I feel better by Saturday. We are planning on going to a birthday party but if we are still sick that won't happen, so I better try to rest up now.

I just have to tell everyone how happy I am to announce on MY blog...lol...Krista Layman had her baby boy this morning. Welcome to the world Grant Lee Layman! If you want to check out how adorable he is just click here.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Feel better soon! Summer colds are the worst. :( Sending prayers of health your way. I hope you are able to enjoy your weekend! xo