Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bowling

This morning we took an unexpected trip to the bowling alley! Arianna had a blast. I'm beginning to realize how grown up she is becoming when it comes to these kind of outtings. The other day at the zoo I took her stroller because she normally walks and then asks to be held. Not this time...she walked/ran the entire time. Then today she actually bowled her entire game when she used to only do about 5 frames and be done with it. I'm so excited about doing these fun things with her and look forward to doing many more. :)

Arianna & Grams

Bryce & Me

Arianna & Nanny


Arianna & Poppy

Love my family!
Half way through it turned into cosmic bowling!
Grams & the grandkids!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bowling is so much fun especially when it is with family. We went last weekend and we had a blast. I am so glad everyone had a great time. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

The Portas said...

Great photos! Isn't it fun doing more grown-up kid stuff? I think that is part of the fun in this stage, too.

I hope your pregnancy is going well and that the contractions are holding off. I think of you often!