Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dentist Appointment

Today we went in for a follow-up dental appointment. Arianna is scheduled to go to the OR on March 30th for her cavities but we wanted to make sure nothing was getting worse in the meantime. Everything looked the same so that was a relief. Of course they will do xrays and see if anything else needs to be done while she is under anesthesia. I'm really dreading this but I know it needs to be done.

Tomorrow I'm taking Arianna to the zoo with another heart mom and her daughter so I'll have pictures to post then. It should be nice and in the 70's so I'm going to enjoy this weather while I can. :)

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hey Vanessa!

I didn't realize our due dates are so close! We could have two babies that share a birthday :)

Ramona is going to the OR for teeth stuff this month too, some caps and possible cavities, extractions. I'm surprisingly nervous about it, considering it's just outpatient! Will Arianna get IV antibiotics during the procedure? Ramona might also have tubes put in her ears at the same time, we're still waiting for the ENT to weigh in on that.

She looks beautiful. Congrats on a heart healthy boy!