Sunday, May 9, 2010

34 Weeks!

Of course I had to start off with a beautiful picture of Arianna!


So today marks my 34th week of pregnancy. I saw the doctor on Friday and she told me if I was to go into labor at this point they wouldn't even try to stop my labor. Kind of freaked us out. That being said, I went and bought everything I need for my hospital bag. :) Things are so well planned this time and a totally different experience than last time. Now we just need to put the finishing touchs on the nursery and we'll be ready for our little man!

Arianna is continuing to do well health wise. On the other hand, she is starting to REALLY push my buttons. Not sure if it's just the age or the baby arriving soon that is making her act out. Hope it's short lived.


Robert took the kids fishing today. Arianna didn't catch any fish but she was happy to pose for the camera!

4 comments:

lynette said...

I love the new picture of Arianna. Hope you had a happy mother's Day.

Lynette (Jude's mom)

mina said...

Lovely pic! I think Arianna's just being a toddler ;)

Unknown said...

She looks to cute. I am glad to hear everything is going good with your pregnancy and I hope Arianna continues to have good health.

Hope you had a nice Mother's Day.

Amyacl said...

What a beautiful picture of Arianna! I can't believe what a big girl she's turning into. So glad you are almost at 35 weeks - so far so good!