Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Preschool?!?!

I can't believe it. We are enrolling Arianna into preschool 3 days a week starting in August. Well she will actually miss her first day because her MRI is scheduled on that day. :( I have so many emotions running through me right now. Excitement - that my daughter is alive to actually attend preschool! Fear - that she may get sick too often, or that kids will tease her because she is different, and worried that she won't be able to keep up with the other kids. Anxiety - I won't be with her to help her if she needs something. Will she be able to eat during lunch? (She is a horrible eater) But there is no turning back now..my baby girl is growing up and ready to take on the world!!!

1 comment:

mina said...

I had no idea you were back updating your blog again. Grat to see so many new pics!

I'm sure preschool will be a great experience for Arianna. Sounds like she's ready!