Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Update

We got the CT approved and will have her MRI and CT done at the same time. I have recently requested a second opinion with a new orthopedic doctor regarding Arianna's scoliosis. We have been told the past 2 years that she could get a brace if her curve goes above 30 degrees and at our last appointment he said she was not a candidate for that because its a congenital scoliosis which is not new news to him so that irritated me. Plus there have been many other issues with this doctor so its time to get a new one. We will also be having her immunology follow-up soon (which reminds me I need to call and schedule that) We did get her the pneumovax and prevnar 13 vaccinations last week since they are recommended for patients with chronic illnesses such as Arianna.

Other than that we are doing well. She has not been sick and enjoying summer with her older brother Cyrus. I'm in summer school which is requiring majority of my time so I'm looking forward to my 4 week break coming up at the end of this month.


Oh almost forgot..We got a new car!

AND

Devin has started walking last week. This was from my phone so sorry for the bad video. I'll try to get another video since he is really good at it now.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear that you are getting a second opinian. If you are not happy that is the best thing to do. I am glad to hear there are no sickies and she is enjoying her summer.
Love the new car.