Thursday, December 27, 2007

Welcome

I have finally decided to start a blog. Still trying to figure it out so bare with me. I loved using Caring Bridge but I have found it to be limiting in things I wanted to post. Here I can post video, (if I ever buy the cable I need to download), more pictures, and other things I still haven't figured out yet. These will be more routine day-to-day posts, along with the medical aspect of Arianna's life. Unlike caringbridge you will not get notification emails from the blog so you have to just check the website whenever you want to see what is going on. I will keep the caringbridge site up for medical stuff but if you want to know what is going on with us besides that then you will have to check out the blog. I will eventually transition everything over here but for now I'll keep both sites to see if I can even work this blog thing. :) For anyone that just found us through blogger you can check out our last year at our caringbridge site.

No comments: