Saturday, December 29, 2007

New addition

We have officially added a new member to the family.


Her name is "Flash" and she is a western painted turtle. As you can see from the picture Arianna is very fascinated by her. We just got the basic setup today and plan on going in the next few days to buy the accessories and jazz up her aquarium a bit. I don’t know who is happier, the kids or me. Flash’s aquarium sits right next to my desk, which is nice company. Thank you so much Bernie for giving Flash to us! Here are a few more pictures of her.






On to some other exciting news around our house. Since the last post Arianna has continued to eat very well. She had an entire bowl of cream of wheat for breakfast and for lunch she ate pizza. Yep, thats right pizza. I can't take the credit for this one. Last night Grams was watching Arianna, so Mommy and Daddy could go to dinner and a movie, and she ate her first piece of pizza then. I just didn't know if she would keep it up. I tried again today and she loved it. Check her out!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Vanessa,
I love the blog!!!
So much to catch up on...I'm reading!
I love the turtle! We had three once...then we moved, and gave them away. Have fun with him!
YEAH for the eating!!! Give her pizza for every meal. My 13 year old eats it all day (he is a shrimp and very skinny)...but...happy!
Kathy