Sunday, December 30, 2007

We finally got it....

A tooth that is! This morning I was feeding her and she gave me the funny little smile she always does. Heres a picture from Christmas with that cute smile.


And there is was, on the top right....her FIRST TOOTH! I am so excited. I thought she would be toothless forever.

Her eating is still going well and she signs 'eat' all day long. I can't wait to see what she will eat next.

Well we are off to go buy Flash some rocks, plants, and worms to eat. Arianna is so into our new turtle, she will crawl up to the dresser and babble to be picked up so she can see Flash. TOO CUTE!

Thanks for checking on us. Have a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I thought we were the only ones waiting to see teeth! Congrats!!!
We just started watching our signing dvds....I'm hoping they'll start sinking in (instead of the Yo Gabba Gabba that he loves)!
Glad to hear you guys had a good day!
Kathy

The Portas said...

SUCH a cute pic of Arianna and Elmo!

Congrats on the new tooth! Watch out, new teeth bring lots of painful biting of body parts. :)