Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Devin is here!

Sorry this is so late but I've been a little busy. :) Devin made his grand entrance into the world on June 10th at 2:22 a.m. weighing 7lbs 5ozs and 20.5 inches tall. I went into labor on my own on Wednesday afternoon so there was no need for induction! :) I wanted to post a few pictures from his birth and will upload more in the upcoming days. Man how these kiddos keep you busy.

Arianna LOVES her baby brother! This is the first time holding him. She would cry when he would cry at first but she is used to it now and just tells me when he is crying.


Sleeping peacefully in MY room! Man it was a WAY different experience this time around.



Daddy & Devin



So I look awful in this picture but its the first picture with me and my kids.






We did get the FISH test done on Devin to see if he has the 22q11.2 Deletion but so far he is not showing any symptoms of the disorder. We should get those results in a few weeks. Other than a little jaundice, he is doing amazing!











No comments: