Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Life with 2


I have to admit adding the 2nd child isn't as hard as I thought it would be....thanks to a wonderful partner! However, that being said.....I'm EXHAUSTED!!! I remember the sleep deprevation with Arianna being ALOT worse but that was because of her medical issues. I am just so thankful Robert lets me catch some afternoon zzzz's when he gets home or I wouldn't make it through the evening. I just really hope this little guys gets some kind of feeding schedule down soon. I am exclusively breast feeding, which is going amazing, but he will eat anywhere from 1-3 hours depending on his mood. In the evening it's every hour until bedtime. I would like to get him a little more hungry before his last feeding in hopes that he would sleep longer but I read that breastfeed babies tend to cluster feed in the evening, especially in the first 6 weeks. So....once again I'm on my kids schedule and not mine.


1 comment:

mina said...

Love the pic!

I hope your little guy's routine falls into place soon. So glad that you are getting some rest thanks to Robert!