Friday, June 4, 2010

Miracle!!!

I forgot to update after Arianna's orthopedic appointment. We were going in for her routine scoliosis check-up. Walked in, got her x-ray done and then waited for the doctor to come in. He walked in with a surprising look on his face and said....

"Well I have no idea how this happened but she went from a 15 degree curve to a 5 degree curve."

I knew exactly how that happened. :) For months I've been praying for her spine to straighten out and it happened! God is so good! We have experienced yet another miracle in our daughters life.

We don't have to go back for another year! Praise God!

Now we are STILL waiting for Hanger to make her new orthotic inserts for her shoes and I'm getting really ticked off at them. Arianna is outgrowing her shoes and having alot more foot/knee pain and it's been almost a month since our appointment with them. They are making her custom inserts that are a little bigger than what she's used to but will be more supportive.

I have to run and make dinner but I wanted to update while I had a few minutes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GOD is great...
I am so excited her spine corrected. That is wonderful news.

SUE AND SHAY said...

I am so happy for you guys!!! I have prayed a lot for Shay's curve to go away also so she does not have to wear the brace but no such luck so far maybe you could say an extra prayer for Shay and see what happens!!! Just a thought!!!