Thursday, July 8, 2010

4th of July!

I was finally feeling good enough to take the family to church this Sunday. We are in the process of looking for a new church and I think we might have found one! Arianna enjoyed the children's class which had about 8 kids. That is the biggest classroom size she has ever been in. It did take two attempts to stay in the class but she did and seemed to really enjoy it! After church they were offering hot dogs and hamburgers which was nice to feed the family before even leaving church. :) Plus...Arianna got some time to play with her BFF Alyssa!





After church we went home and baked a flag cake while Devin took his nap. Not bad for our first attempt.


Then we went to my moms for dinner before the fireworks.

Arianna & Poppy

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi Vanessa,

Just had to stop by and say, "Congratulations!" I'm sorry I'm so late, but I haven't been around to everyone's sites for quite a while. I was so happy to see your adorable new baby boy, and to read that everything is going well. Arianna looks like such a proud and loving big sister!

Give both of your beautiful kids a big hug from us, and try to get some rest!!!

Lots of Love & Prayers,

Wendy (& Emma, too!)