Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Exhausted

So the past 2 nights I've let Devin sleep with us cause I'm breastfeeding and it seemed easier to just have him right there. I was also hoping it would mean I could sleep better. Well I was wrong! His breathing is so bad that I am pretty much up most the night trying to reposition him and get him comfortable. Then once I get his breathing sounding a little better his reflux starts acting up and that makes his breathing REALLY loud and he gets really cranky. I have to say this condition has to be one of the most scary things. They literally sound like they are gasping for air and his retractions can get REALLY bad sometimes. The mommy in me wants to start calling the doctors and pushing to get him in but then I'm scared that they will want to put him through all kinds of unneccesary tests.

Well Devin is crying...I'll update later

No comments: