Friday, April 10, 2015

Managing Depression


Raw & Real Video at the moment I was struggling with depression but using every ounce of my strength to overcome it!


Listen to this podcast - Click HERE!
These monkey bars were a big obstacle for her at the beginning of school. But with practice and friends helping her learn. She is doing great! She really wanted to show me this today! 

Smile..even when you feel like crying

I am so glad I did
Learning to use the online catalog at the library

She would get so excited when she would find the book!



Waiting for her FREE personal pan pizza she earned from reading!

We bought one for Devin too ;) 





I typically diffuse the Balance Blend oil for anxiety but since I don't have the other oils yet so I will try this out this evening to see if it helps with depression as well.

Click HERE for doTERRA website

Since I started using lavender to help Arianna with sleeping I got the Balance for my anxiety since I deal with that more often than depression. But I think I need to get the other 2 oils as well. This is a great visual for how oils can improve your mood!




No comments: