Friday, November 7, 2008

Arianna started with a little runny nose today. Go figure...you go to the doctor for a check up, healthy, and you end up getting a runny nose. I just hope that's as far as it goes.

Tomorrow Arianna gets to go spend the afternoon with her Grams and Bepa and I'm excited to get a little break. I honestly can't remember the last time I was home without her. I will be using this time to study, study, study, so it's not a real break but close enough. I feel like a horrible mom for being excited about having my daughter spend a few hours away but I guess all moms go through it. She is just such a hand full lately. So Mom...you better be ready. ;)

2 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Oh, how normal you are for wanting a few hours of peace! I love my trips to the grocery kid-less!

Hope you are able to get some studying done! Give that cutie a hug from us!

PS - I love the new background!

jencooper said...

You are very normal!! Don't feel bad about being excited for a little quiet time....especially when it is time to study for your big test. Arianna will love spending time with her grandparents!!

Good luck!!

<3,
Jennifer