Wednesday, November 19, 2008

You won't believe it...but....I went roller blading today with Arianna. Of course she stayed in the stroller but I pushed her around the walking trail at the park twice. Yeah for me!! For a kid who really doesn't like the stroller, she loved it. She was actually crying when I told her it was time to go. Guess the wind in her face felt good (Sorry Kathy, I know Isaac doesn't like the wind) Looks like I finally found a way to exercise, get out of the house, and do something fun with Arianna. Just don't expect any pictures of this ordeal cause I will never let it happen. Can you believe I was using the same old roller blades I got when I was little. Good thing my feet haven't grown. :) I'm going to try and go out again tomorrow. Arianna's early interventionist wanted to meet at a park anyways because we are having such great weather.

5 comments:

**Colleen** said...

that sounds like so much fun, glad Arianna like it! Enjoy your weather -- it is so cold here!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you both had a lot of fun, what a good way to get out and excerise and enjoy the weather at the same time.


Karen

Kathy said...

BRAVE mama! I'm SO wobbly on my roller blade...and I can't even remember the last time I went. That is GOOD exercise...I remember how good my legs USE to look!

I have this plastic rain shield that goes over Isaac's stroller...maybe I should pull it out and try the roller blading. (But, I'd probably trip on a sidewalk crack!!!)

YEAH for no therapy next month! Whatever will you do with the extra time??

Tina:0) said...

I'm with Kathy - I'd either break an ankle or my neck!

Glad you were able to get out:0) It's an outing for us now just going to the store - all this cold & all! I'll send some snow your way for Christmas!

Give Ari big hugs from us!

The Portas said...

I can just picture you zooming along, both of you enjoying your adventure. It sounds like fun! I'm glad Arianna enjoyed it also. It's too cold to do anything like that here. We'll be hibernating until April. :(