Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The early interventionist came over today and we went to the little park by our house. Of course I forgot the camera but she had a blast like always. At the end of our visit I asked if we could take December off and she said yes. Have to admit it's great to know Arianna is doing so well we can take a whole month off from seeing her. :) She'll call me after Christmas to schedule a visit in January.

The only therapy we will have in December will be her speech therapy. We don't see her ST until December 9th and that will be an entire month without therapy, due to our therapists schedule, so she will be pleasantly surprised to hear all the new words.

As for myself...we'll I'm studying away trying to get prepared for my final on Friday. I'm a complete wreck about it at the moment. The hardest part is waiting 2 weeks for my results. At least that gives me time to clean my office. For those that have seen it know it really needs to be done.

7 comments:

**Colleen** said...

Good for Arianna - she must be making progress if she gets to take a month off! Good luck with your final - i hate the stress of waiting for my grades to be posted, so I feel your pain, lol - but I am sure you will ace it =)

The Portas said...

So much time off from therapies! That's great. It shows how much progress is being made. What a smart little girl...

Good luck with your final. I'm sure you will do great. xoxo

Mami Adame said...

How nice to have time off! good luck with your final! BTW what are you going to school for, I must have missed that somewhere! She looks so cute in the previous pictures!

jencooper said...

WoW Arianna!! What an amazing little girl!!

Good luck on your final. I know that you will do awesome!

<3,
Jennifer

mina said...

Good to hear Arianna has some time off from therapy, how about some serious Christmas shopping instead? Best of luck with your finals, I'm sure you'll do great!

Unknown said...

That is so awsome she is doing so good in Therapy you can skip a month WOW. Good luck on your Final.

The Watson Family said...

Hi Beautiful! You are such an amazing little girl!
Have a wonderful THanksgiving!

Love & Hugs,
Nicole Watson

www.caringbridge.org/visit/maddisonwatson