Sunday, December 7, 2008

Last week through pictures

Robert's close family friends from Ohio came down for Thanksgiving. Kathy was able to come and see Arianna for the very 1st time! Thank you Kathy for coming over.

Kathy, Arianna, and Nana Sarah

Cici (cousin) and Arianna out at the airfield watching their Daddy's fly.

My Grandma Betty from Oklahoma made this hooded towel for Arianna. Isn't it beautiful?!?!
Arianna decorating the Christmas tree. She only broke 2 bulbs. :)
On Wednesday the Grandma's and grandkids got together to bake Christmas cookies.


Ari baking with Aunt Lissa

Ari and Mommy


Nana baking with the great-grandkids

Ari with her Grams

Then on Thursday we went to Zoo Lights, which is basically the zoo all light up with Christmas lights, some jazz band was playing, and cookies and hot cocoa was served. It was our first time going and Arianna had a blast!


Arianna and her cousin Bryce


Mi familia...
Mommy, Daddy & Arianna

She liked the stroller for about 5 minutes then walked the rest of the way.


Arianna sitting on a pretend elephant.

Then......we saw SANTA!!! This is her very 1st picture with Santa. We can't go to the mall or anything like that so I figured she would be 5 years old before she got to meet Santa. I literally cried.... (I had to scan the polaroid cause none of us got the pic with our digital cameras)


Grams with all her kids
So we had a wonderful week full of friends and family. Tomorrow we start off with Arianna getting her RSV shots. :( I really hate her getting 2 shots a month for 5 months but it's what we have to do.
Then on Tuesday we have ST (speech therapy). I'm sure her ST will be very impressed with all her talking. I know we all are. She is talking in sentences more. She can now say "Thank you" and its the cutes thing. After everything I do it...."Thank you Mommy."
I should also get my final results tomorrow and I'm SO nervous. I really hope I passed. If I didn't I probably won't be jumping on here tomorrow....but if I did then you better believe I'll be posting. :)
I know I've been slacking alot in blog world lately. There are a few of you I need to check on and I will do that this week. I hope you all are doing well. It took alot just for me to get these pictures downloaded and posted. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Okay, you never said that you had family in OHIO?!?! So when are YOU coming out east for a visit (lol) - next week maybe? HA!HA! What part of Ohio are they from?

Arianna's getting sooo big!! I can't wait to do the picture with Santa, too! Hopefully next weekend it won't be so cold & we can do it!

Give her big hugs from us! I know you did fine on your final, so can't wait to hear the results!

mina said...

What fun, visits from family members, a trip to the zoo, and Arianna getting to meet Santa! I love the week in pictures. Keep them coming, and I hope Arianna does well with the dreaded Synagis!

**Colleen** said...

Woah momma...love all the pics! Looks like you guys had a blast over the past week. How sweet is that, she got her 1st santa pic, aww, that tugs at the heartstrings. You have such a wonderful family, you are very blessed =)