Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sick

So Thursday after our movie I started with a sore throat and immediatly started blaming myself for going out. I know...like I'm not allowed to have a life right. Anyways. Then yesterday I woke up not feeling so good and by the evening I had developed a fever. :(

Arianna started with a running nose and a fever last night and none of us got any sleep. I am just so happy Robert never catches our colds.

Arianna woke up feeling really cranky but after the Tylenol got rid of her fever she has been running around playing. She did take a nap this afternoon so that tells me she wasn't feeling all that well. She still has a runny nose but not as bad as earlier.

I've been trying to rest up and take my medication to feel better. My fever is going down. Thank GOD! I'm starting to sweat it out so hopefully by tomorrow morning I'll be back to my old self. At least I'm hoping cause my sister is having her Christmas Party at her house tomorrow night and I've been looking forward to going to that all month.

Well...back to laying down and sweating this nasty bug out. :(

5 comments:

**Colleen** said...

oh, sorry to hear you guys are under the weather -- try to rest as much as you can and hopefully you will feel better soon.

mina said...

Sorry to hear you're sick. Since robert's fine you should get him to pamper you a bit! I hope the movie and shopping night was fun.

Tina:0) said...

Okay, I think we're passing this bug around bloggerland again! Vaeh's stuffy/junky sounding, Arianna's got it, & I think Kathy said Isaac was snotty too! I think we need to disinfect our computers & messages! (lol)

Hope you're all feeling better soon!! Give Ari big hugs from us!

PS - we got your card in the mail the other day - Thanks!

Amyacl said...

Hope that you are feeling better! I'm glad that Arianna seems to only have gotten a mild case. I agree with Mina - let Robert pamper you! :-)

Kathy said...

That's where Isaac got his snot from!