Thursday, August 27, 2009

Holter Monitor

We got it on! Just have to make it another 16 hours till it comes off. She is actually fine wearing it as long as I don't take her shirt off but I had to get at least one picture.


So thanks to a wonderful heart mom in our Mended Little Hearts group I have Arianna wearing a monkey leash to hold her Holter monitor. :) It works like a charm!




Arianna is helping me make NICU care bags for the heart families!

I just love her SO much!




So the tech today mentioned how much she loved the monkey backpack and how she wished she had some for her pediatric patients....so we our going out right now to buy some backpacks for the cardiology clinic at the hospital. It's working so great for us I want every family to have the option of using this for their child. So I gotta run...


2 comments:

The Portas said...

The monkey backpack is a great idea!! Arianna looks great with it on (what wouldn't look great on that cutie pie, though, right?).

How wonderful that you reach out to other parents like you do. You're awesome!

Have a great weekend! xo

Unknown said...

Vanessa You are such a sweet person doing all of this for other parents so they can have the same thing.

I love the Monkey backpack it is so cute.

Thanks for all your prayers for Logan it means so much to me.

Have a great weekend.