Monday, August 17, 2009

Potty Talk

I know it's been awhile since I posted but all is going well with us. Arianna has officially started potty training and she is doing amazing! She went all day today in panties and did not have a single accident. This week she has had 2 successful potties out in public and I'm realizing how much work this whole potty training thing is. lol! I'm just so proud of my big girl and wanted to blog about it. :)

Tomorrow is my birthday so my mom is going to watch Arianna in the afternoon so me and Robert can catch a cheap movie. :) Then we will have dinner at my grandparents house with the family.

Wednesday is Arianna's cardiology appointment so please keep her in your prayers for a good report. They will be doing an EKG and she hasn't had one of those since she was 5 months old. I'll have to practice a little bit with her tomorrow. We are also going to bake some cookies for the cardiologists and nurses tomorrow night so that will be alot of fun. :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

what...potty training?!?!?
are you kidding me??

YEAH for Ari!!!
You know...that's my biggest fear. Potty training Isaac...or, rather..when will he EVER be ready!?? I think I might just start and have the first kid EVER that is potty trained that can't walk or talk!

Gosh...and no EKG since she was 5 months? Isaac gets one at every visit. Just stick a bunch of stickers on her tummy with yarn attached...that'll get her ready!

You will surely be in our prayers.
hug her tight!

And I hope you have a Happy Birthday! Are you seeing a chick flick???

Tina:0) said...

I'll have to send Vaeh out so you can potty train her for me;0) They're growing up way to fast!

Hope you had a great birthday & that the appointment went well! Give Ari big hugs from us!

Amyacl said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day, and hope everything went well at the appointment.

The Portas said...

Looking forward to the card update and YAY on the potty training! I'm so impressed!!! What a big girl.