Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My BIG girl!

Arianna has been kicked out of our room again..lol! Since she is doing so many new big girl things (potty training is going great!) I have decided to try putting her back in her own room. Last night was the first night and she woke up twice. The second time she woke up I let her stay in our bed because it gets ridiculously bright in that room in the morning. So we went out and bought her some pretty purple curtains, which she loves, and put them in her room tonight. Hopefully it will help. I know it will take time but she is going to be 3 years old in 3 months and my goal is to have her sleeping in her own room by then. We'll see...

I just love this picture so I had to post it. She was reading the ASL (American Sign Language) alphabet poster.


So the story behind this picture is that my mom bought Arianna a glass tea set, which she loves. Well as you can see I put a towel down so she could have fun playing with water. Well after she was done I went to pour all the water out and on my way back I slipped on some water and broke all 4 cups!!! I felt horrible and still can't find the same set to replace. Go figure it wasn't the 2-year-old who broke her glass tea set. lol!



Tomorrow we are going to get the Holter monitor for Arianna. She has to keep it on for 24-hours. I'll post pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tina:0) said...

I know what you mean about the kids not breaking their toys... been there, done that!

As for the echo... I would think that they would do one if she needed it. If I remember, Ari's tet is pretty straight forward? Vaeh has all that extra mumbo-jumbo stuff (valve placed, pulmo. hypertension, etc.). Plus Ari is getting the holter & Vaeh hasn't had one of those... yet:0)

Give that cutie some hugs from us! Good luck finding the tea set:0/