Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend

I haven't been posting much lately because I've had a bad few days and I really don't want to get into it. In the meantime, I've been spending more time with my sister and nephews which has been great. Arianna was able to go swimming and loved spending the days with her cousins.

The main reason I wanted to post was because Arianna peed in her potty for the first time today. I really had no idea how excited I would be about this. She signed 'potty' like she does after she goes pee, but we still went and sat on the potty. After 10 seconds she peed and probably thought I was a nut the way I was getting SO excited. Like last time, I gave her some ice cream and she was totally excited. What better way to get her to eat more calories! I'll be going to party city tonight to get her some little toys to keep in the bathroom and every time she successfully goes potty in the toilet I'll give her a toy. I'm really excited about this whole potty-training thing!

We're getting Robert's kids tonight so Arianna will have her brother and sister to play with this week. She is really becoming quite the little girl. The only thing Arianna has this week is Sherri (EI) coming over on Wednesday. The 31st is her appointment with the orthopedic doctor which I'm really wanting to go see him cause I just noticed this weekend how Arianna's right ankle seems to cave in a little (ankle pronation). I am hoping he can do some x-rays and make sure everything is okay. I know it's nothing major but I want it looked at. Besides that we are actually going to the mall on Tuesday with a friend of mine, which will be the first time ever Arianna has been to the mall. WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!? No, I'm actually excited to get her out and be around people a little more. We went out to dinner last night and she was totally into looking at everyone and even saying hi and waving to another toddler. Hope you all have a wonderful week. I'll post more pictures this week after I buy some batteries.

Take Care!

2 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Yea for Arianna!!! I'm so glad that she's catching on to the potty training! It took Gabby for-ev-er (lol) & a friend of our family's actually trained her while we were in Ann Arbor for Vaeh's 2nd surgery! Thank God for her.

Hopefully whatever's had you bothered is being resolved! If you need to talk - just send me an email or give me a call! I'm always here to talk!!

Give Arianna a hug from us, & have fun with a house full this week!!

Luv,
Tina:0)

jencooper said...

I hope that you are having a better time now. I will be praying for some peace for you.

WAY TO GO ARIANNA!! We are so proud of you for going potty on your potty! That is so good!!

We can't wait to see more pictures!

<3,
Jennifer