Saturday, March 21, 2009

~My Princess~

Princess Arianna!
I bought this tiara with some decals she could put on and she loves it! Not sure if we will get it off to go to bed. LOL!
I was able to go get an oil change on my car which desperately needed one. Of course they told me I need $900 worth of other tune ups but I nicely declined. Robert can buy all the parts and do it himself. :) Looks like his next couple of weekends will be busy.
Oh....Arianna is over here asking where her toy is. Guess she thinks she gets a toy every time I go to the store. I just told her I bought finger paints so she is now crying to do that. Oh my princess....

6 comments:

Samantha said...

You have to love when they start to grow up...the things that they think they get all the time! I love the princess crown...you are right, she will probably live in it until it breaks...Leah almost always has something princess on...girls!

Love ya!
Samantha

Tina:0) said...

Looks like she needs to come for a visit here:0) We have soooo many tiaras lying around here we can't tell who's is who's!

Hope you all have a great Sunday afternoon!

Anderson Family said...

She was a princess LONG before the tiara! I hope Robert can get the car all fixed up. Why didn't he do the oil change?

The Watson Family said...

Most definitely a PRINCESS!!!!

Love & Hugs,
Nicole Watson

www.caringbridge.org/visit/maddisonwatson

The Portas said...

A beautiful princess! I love the pink tiara. :)

It is so irritating when EVERY time I used to go in to get an oil change, there was at minimum $500 worth of other things they suggested I do. That's why I let Dan take care of it now! :)

I hope you guys had a nice weekend. xoxo

jencooper said...

Sorry that I have been absent. Our computer should be up and running again so I should be back to commenting!

Arianna looks adorable! She is fit to be a beautiful princess!

<3,
Jennifer