Saturday, March 28, 2009

No more synagis :(

I am not happy at all. Arianna was denied for one more dose of synagis. She was suppose to get it on Monday but insurance is not going to pay for it. Since it's a very expensive shot we do not have the money to pay out of pocket. She will be covered on her current dose till April 6th then after that we will be even more careful about who she is around.

I can't believe she will never get synagis again. It was a miracle she was even approved for 5 doses this season. I know she will be happy to not get pocked any more...well except for the blood draw on Monday. So either way she wasn't going to be very happy about her Monday adventures. :(

We just got home from a wonderful evening at my parents house. Arianna fell asleep on the way home after playing hard all evening with her 2 older cousins. She sure loves those boys and I love watching her play with them.

Tomorrow is my Sunday to go to church. Me and a friend are checking out a new church to see if we like it. I'll probably stay at my original church since it's alot smaller and I am hoping to get Arianna into the preschool class on Sunday when RSV season is finally over.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

mina said...

I'm sure you'll do a terrific job protecting Arianna, and the end of RSV season is just around the corner. Imagine what a fun summer it's going to be!

The Portas said...

Elijah is done with synagis, too. I kind of feel like we lost our bubble, but the older he is, the stronger he is. Arianna, too. She'll be fine. You do a great job of knowing when to take her out and when to keep her in.