Sunday, April 27, 2008

Done Packing!!

We are finally done packing! Man, it was a long day but I'm really excited about moving into our new house. I have last minute stuff to pack in the morning then we're loading up the truck and heading over at 2pm for our walk through of the new house. We're suppose to have internet back up on Tuesday if all goes well. I just wanted to jump on here and let you all know tomorrow is moving day.

I'm going to start making phone calls again in the morning to see if I can get ahold of the pulmonologist and immunologist. I'm going to be PISSED if her labs were lost again. I'll update again when we get our internet back up.

Take Care!!!

7 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Yea, its moving day! Hopefully the move goes off without a hitch - nothing broken! Now the fun begings about where to put the furniture, deco, etc. Hopefully you get some answers from the pulmo & immuno about the lab work! Praying they didn't loose it - again! Take care!

Luv,
Tina:0)

Colin's Blog said...

Good luck with the move!! Loved the article you posted below. It brought me to tears!! I have been so emotional lately. These heart babies have to go through too much-it just breaks my heart!!

Kathy said...

Think happy thoughts....happy thoughts!
Good luck on the move!
kathy

mina said...

Hope the move goes well!

jencooper said...

Good luck!! I hope that you get all settled in.

<3,
Jennifer

www.caringbridge.org/visit/gracecooper

The Portas said...

Good luck with everything today! Moving is so much work, but so rewarding when you get into a new place and get unpacked. Take care! xoxox

Amyacl said...

Hope the move went well and you are settling into your new house! I'm sure it will be a big relief to have it done!