Sunday, April 13, 2008

Party time!

We actually got out of the house today and enjoyed a nice BBQ at my sisters. Today is my brother-in-laws birthday so it was nice to spend some time with the family. Arianna was such a nut today just running around the house. There was a few moments today that I felt overwhelmed with joy as I watched Arianna play.

I know I sounded kind of down in my last post but I'm feeling much better. I think today is just what I needed. I even made a point yesterday to just sit and watch a movie while Arianna took her afternoon nap. Sometimes I think I get so caught up in life I forget to just relax.

I was able to get some pictures today and wanted to share them with you all. I have to tell you before you watch this little montage that Arianna and her uncle Dougie have not spent alot of time together, so I was really blessed when I saw them together today.

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Love the pictures...and CAKE!!! MMMM...that looked yummy!

I am glad that you are feeling a bit better...I seem to have many up and down days too. I am going to email you my phone numbers in a bit...so you can call if you need to.

It looks like the weather is beautiful there again...not fair...it is chilly here again today...yucky!

Love,
Samantha

Colin's Blog said...

Wow-she looks so good. What a cutie! Glad to see you all having some fun.

Krista said...

Cute pictures...she looked great...I love the smile! I'm glad you're feeling better...Just mommy time is the key! I just wish I lived closer and could take you out for a cup of coffee (or yummy Chai!)

mina said...

Looks like Arianna was the real star of the birthday party, how adorable!

Tina:0) said...

Looks like you all had fun getting out for a bit! Glad to hear you're feeling better. Send some of that warm weather our way, will ya? Take care of both of you!
Big Hugs!!
Tina :0)

The Portas said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. We all have these times and they are ok.

I'm also glad you got some time away to spend with family! MMmmmm and yummy chocolate cake! Arianna is just the cutest. What a sweet little girl.

xoxoxo