Monday, June 22, 2009

My family came into town on Saturday and we've been enjoying ourselves ever since. Father's Day was wonderul!




Yesterday we went to my sisters and went swimming all afternoon and did a BBQ.



Arianna did really good swimming and jumping in from the edge. She has no sense of fear in the water. She even jumped to no one and went under....almost...if it wasn't for my super quick reaction. lol!

After an hour I took her out and let her run around in her bathing suit. I was surprised when she didn't turn blue right away. It actually wasn't until an hour later I was inside changing her into clothes and her lips started turning blue and then around her eyes. Even my Uncle asked if she was okay cause he's never seen her lips turn blue. I just wrapped her up and after several minutes her beautiful pink lips were back. Still...not a color I like to see on her. :(

Then my mom changed several diapers and told me she had diarrhea. I didn't worry to much and kept going through our day. Last night she crashed after such a long day but woke me up about 3am choking. I checked her temp and she was 100. Good thing I gave her ibuprofen around 10pm because she kept waking and crying about her legs hurting.

Then around 5:30 I woke up just in time to see her start to throw up so I got her to the bathroom, mind you she continued throwing up the whole way there. I cleaned her up then checked her temp and she was at 102. Ugh!! Not now!!

Tylenol is on board and temp is back to 100 while she is hooked up to the pulse oximeter. Her sats are 92 so she doesn't need oxygen. Heart rate is good so I'm not freaking out. It's not respiratory so hopefully we can bypass needing the O2 this time.

I really hope this is a 24 hour bug and my baby will be back to her normal self soon. We have so many fun things planned for the kids this week so hopefully it goes away soon. You know I'm already freaking out about it possibly being the swine flu but we won't even go there. If I can't keep the temp down then I'll be heading into the peds today.


I better try to get some rest before she wakes up.

*********************************************************************************************

About 10 minutes after posting this I rechecked her temp and she is 101.8. This is only an hour after taking Tylenol so I will have to take her in to the peds today. I will update when I know more.

2 comments:

Amyacl said...

Hope Arianna is feeling better soon so that she can continue to enjoy her fun week!

The Portas said...

Oh no, Arianna! I hope everything has calmed down and that she is feeling better. Poor little thing. Praying..xoxo