Sunday, June 14, 2009

This post is long overdue

I decided to put all my pictures from Orlando into a slideshow.




As you could see from the photos I had alot of fun and meet some of the most amazing heart moms. It was a very busy weekend but I learned alot and hope to bring alot back to my own MLH group.

It wasn't very long once I got back home that I started working on my MLH bowling fundraiser. I've been pounding the pavement getting donations and working on lane sponsorships.

Thursday I had to stop at one of the bowling alleys to drop off some flyers so we decided to let Arianna and her friend Lexi bowl a game since neither of them have bowled before. Both girls had a blast! Arianna did really good scoring a 53! Of course I didn't have my camera with me but I got a few pictures on my phone. It's not the best quality but at least you get the idea.


I know it's blurry but she was so cute jumping up and down as she waited for her pins to fall.



Arianna got to spend time with her Nanny and Poppy this afternoon while I was at my MLH meeting. We had a CPR/First Aid training which went really well.

I wasn't about to cook so we picked up some pizza on the way home and just had a nice evening at home.

I plan on taking Arianna to church tomorrow and will be taking her in the preschool class. This will be the first time she has ever gone into a classroom setting with other kids. The ages are from birth to 4 so we'll see how she does. I'll make sure to blog about it tomorrow.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. It's almost 1am and my eyes are crossing so I better end here. Good night!

4 comments:

mina said...

Nice visual diary of your trip.

Looks like Arianna had a blast bowling!

Tina:0) said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Glad you were able to get away & connect with some other heart moms!

Looks like Ari had a blast bowling! I've been wanting to bowl for a long time... I used to be in a league! (LoL)

Hope you got some rest last night & that Ari had fun in class today!

Anderson Family said...

Wow, you guys are getting more bold/normal everyday. Hopefully going to preschool in church works out.
Ari is so cute bowling!

The Portas said...

Your trip looked wonderful! How nice to connect with other heart moms, and DiGeorge moms, too. And in Florida! :)

I hope the preschool class went ok for Arianna yesterday. Let us know! xo