Friday, October 17, 2008

My baby is growing up....

I have to admit life has been rather normal for us. I've been trying to get Arianna out as much as possible before we start hearing that RSV is here. We see the pulmonologist the first week of November so we'll see how secluded he wants us to be this winter season. I'll probably still keep her out of grocery stores, church, and over populated places no matter what.

Yesterday we went out to lunch with a girlfriend on mine and I remembered to bring the camera along this time. Of course I couldn't get a very good picture of her but I thought I would post on anyways.

She is getting SO big!Today at Wal-Mart we were looking at what kind of cups to buy Arianna. I figured it was time to try and move up to the bigger kids cups cause she is doing really well drinking out of regular cups. Of course she picked out the Dora cup. I gave it to her tonight and she did really well with it. I'm so proud of my baby girl for drinking out of a big girl cup! Looks like I'll have to go back and stock up on these.

This is the face I get when I say "cheese" for pictures.

I think she was just as excited about her new cups as I was. My baby is growing up....

No comments: