Friday, October 17, 2008

New Pictures!

Family Picture

Just the kids!


Arianna ~ 22 months old
I went to pick up our pictures today and they had the order wrong. We only got one 8 x 10 of Arianna so I'm really irritated. We ordered another 5 x 7 and several wallets. Of course the lady tried confusing me saying this is what I ordered and instead of blowing up and causing a scene, which I so badley wanted to do, I just left. We just need to buy some ink for our picture printer then we can print some up ourselves. They just don't come out as nice. :(

5 comments:

Tina:0) said...

She IS getting too big! They seem to do that really quickly, don't they?! I love the family pictures - what a good looking bunch!

Gabby had those cups when she was little! Vaeh hasn't mastered that you have to tip those up, so we still use a cup with a straw for her!

Hope you're having a good weekend! Give Arianna hugs from us!

PS - Jon wanted to make sure you knew he was kidding about the "too much time" comment he had me leave you!:0)

Kathy said...

I love your family pics...looks like you have your hands full when all the kids are there! (but, very good potential baby sitters!)

you know...I've scanned profesisonal pics into the computer before and ordered copies through snapfish..and they came out great! (If you don't want to waste your ink on pics that aren't that great anyway)

The Portas said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweet little face. She just looks like such a sweet little soul. The pictures turned out great! Good looking family!

I like Kathy's idea about scanning and ordering online. Love it!

xooxxo

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Beautiful pics..
you have a cute family!!

Unknown said...

If you can send me an e-mail with the pics you want to get printed, I can get them professionally printed for you so they will look just as good as the originals. Reading your blog keps me in perspective that there are bigger things in life to enjoy and worry about than the usual things I think about. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face!