Friday, June 20, 2008

Climbing on couch

I was trying to post this the other day directly on the blog and was having trouble. I completely forgot I could post it this way so here goes. I finally have the cable to download video so I'll be posting more video. This was the very first time Arianna climbed on the couch. Of course she can't do it alone cause she needs something (someone) to hold on to. I still am amazed. Check her out!

***Make sure you scroll to the bottom and pause the music so you can hear her little voice.***

3 comments:

Samantha said...

She is so cute! I love the video! I love all the bracelets! Such a girl!

Love ya!
Samantha

Tina:0) said...

Wow! She is getting so big!! Although Vaeh looks like a little pudge bucket compared to those skinny little legs! I can't wait until she's able to walk around & climb on things like Arianna! Hope you have a good weekend!

XOXOXOXO

The Portas said...

I loved seeing video of your sweet little girl! So big and strong, getting up on the couch all by herself. Way to go, Arianna!