Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I've been tagged!

I have never heard about being 'Tagged' but apparently its something us blogger do. So thanks to Krista....I've been tagged!

What was I doing 10 years ago today?

Wow...to be honest I really don't know. I was 13 and probably hanging out with friends or doing homework. Boring I know.

Five things on my to-do list today?

1. Go to a meeting tomorrow at the hospital to get care packets in the PICU & try to get our visiting program approved! (So excited!!!)
2. Set up a Zoo Day for the support group. (Mended Little Hearts of Tucson)
3. Mop my floors.
4. Finish organizing my office.
5. Fold laundry...just heard the timer go off.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Grapes.
2. Edamame (I see Megan like these too!)
3. Fiber One chocolate bars (Krista...aren't these addicting!)
4. Bagel & cream cheese
5. String cheese

Five things I'd do if I was a millionaire

1. Tithe to church.
2. Buy a new car (Our 2 cars are still not running....ugh!!!)
3. Put money aside for Arianna's college fund.
4. Donate to CHD research!
5. Pay off debt.

(So much more I would do...like give money to my family.)

5 places I've lived

1. Taos, NM
2. Albuquerque, NM
3. Alamogordo, NM
4. Chickasha, OK
5. Tucson, AZ

Five people I tag:

1. Kathy
2. Mina
3. Hollie
4. Amyacl
5. Samantha

1 comment:

The Portas said...

You are so young!!!!! Wow! Give me some of your youth, I'm just an old lady.

Yes, yummmmm, edamame is delicious. I'm wanting some right now!

Did you live most of your life in New Mexico?