Thursday, June 19, 2008

Short lived

Apparently the bed doesn't make a difference. Arianna is still sleeping in our bed. I try to soothe her back to sleep at night but she still wants to be in our bed. Oh well...it will happen one day.

Speaking of sleep...or should I say NOT sleeping. This is the second day in a row that Arianna hasn't taken a nap. I have to admit it's kind of nice cause she goes to be by 8pm. I have a feeling it's just because we've been around my nephews the past two days and she rather stay up and play. We'll see how she does tomorrow.

I don't have much to report around here. We have a couple of heart buddies in the hospital: Drew (poor thing has been in the hospital for several weeks), Elaina, and Isaac. Please say a prayer for all three of them.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

No naps? Arianna and Elijah must be talking to each other! :)

I hope she takes a nice long nap for you today. Take care!! xoxo

Samantha said...

That baby will make her way to her own bed and room when she is ready...Kathy & Megan will tell you not to listen to me, BUT Noah and Leah finally made it to their rooms just this year (around February/March) and they will fall asleep and stay in their beds all night now.

Love ya!
Samantha