Friday, June 20, 2008

Nutrition appointment yesterday

She actually let me put this head band on her. It's been a challange keeping it on though!

We finally got approved for 4 more session with the nutritionist. Last time she was here was March 11th, so it's been almost 3 months since our visit. Arianna weighs 19 pounds 6 ozs, which is just 2 ozs shy of gaining and entire pound in 3 months. So as you can see she gains very slowly. I was really hoping she'd hit the big 20 but looks like we'll have to wait a few more months. Arianna did grow 3 1/2 cm's in length and is at 30 inches tall! Her head circumference is 45 cm's and I'm not sure if thats good or not. Her melon looks good to me! :)


The nutritionist was very pleased with her progress and acted like she didn't need to come back. This lady is always this way but I just keep pushing her to come back. Since we have only 4 sessions left I think it would be a good idea to see her every 2 months. Plus it gives Arianna some time to pack on the weight. So hopefully we'll be having the big 20 party in August!!!


6 comments:

jencooper said...

She is looking adorable as usual!! Here's hoping for the big 20 very soon!!

<3,
Jennifer

Samantha said...

I hope that you get to the big 20 soon...at least she is gaining, albeit slow...at least it is a gain and not a loss! These kids just don't realize how good they have it being able to eat all that yummy food with no worries! By the way, Micah measured in around 31-31.5 today at the GI docs, so he is the perfect size for Arianna...the wedding plans can continue ;)

Love ya!
Samantha

Colin's Blog said...

She gained a lot of height!! The nurse told me that they can't grow in height and length at the same time so, now she can take some time to pack on the lbs!!

No matter what her size she is still cute!!

Melanie & Colin

Kathy said...

OH...Isaac's going to catch her...he's up to 18.6!
She's sooo beautiful...you can SO see her little personality in those pictures!

Don't forget to send me an invitation to the wedding!

love,
kathy

Tina:0) said...

What a cutie pie with that headband! Such a photogenic girl!
I just love what you've done with your blog! Isn't the music player fun! I think I'll have to start another playlist soon the rate I'm going!

Arianna might catch Vaeh yet! At last measure Vaeh was just over 27lbs. & 32 inches long! She's such a tall little thing & still my chunky monkey! She's put on almost 2 lbs. since her surgery! Arianna will get there soon! She may end up being one of those kids that can eat anything in sight & not gain a pound!

Take care & have a great weekend! Thanks for "pinning" your spot on our map!

Love,
Tina & Vaeh (Jon & Gabby, too!)

Krista said...

I think Arianna looks great...she looks so tall in the pictures. As long as these kids are gaining...I think we should all celebrate! And love the idea of a party for the big 20! Go Arianna Go!