Monday, February 2, 2009

Arianna is doing great! She was doing so good that she was able to spend the night with my parents on Saturday night. Me and Robert had a much needed parents night out :)!

We ended up not going to Roberts aunt & uncles house because someone down there has a cold but we were able to go to his brothers and watch the super bowl. What a game! Cardinals lost but they sure played good.

We are actually getting ready to take Arianna for her synagis shots. :( I feel so bad cause she knows where we are when we walk in there and what they are going to do and she will start crying immediatly. Hopefully we'll just get in and out today.

I'm glad she is getting her synagis (RSV) shots today because tomorrow is our CHD Awareness Party for our support group and there is about 40 people coming. I honestly can't believe that many people are coming since we have had such a small attendance lately but it will be alot of fun! I'll have to post pics on Wednesday for you all to see.

Well better finish getting ready. I've been so busy planning this party and working (thats right I'm officially working) that I haven't read up on any of our heart buddies. So...you all better be behaving!

9 comments:

The Portas said...

I'm so happy to hear that you and Robert got out for some alone time. YAY! And also that you can get the synagis over with for another month...we're due today, too!

Have a healthy week! Oxoxo

mina said...

I'm sure the CHD party will be a great success. Hope everyone stays healthy!

Tina:0) said...

SLACKER!! (LoL) How great that you're 'working'! I can't wait to rejoing the working outside home force. (Not that I want to leave my girls, cause I don't!)

GLad you two were able to get out a bit. Too bad the Card's lost... darn Squeelers (that's a Browns fan talking!)

Sending big hugs!

Amyacl said...

So glad Arianna is doing better! Hope the party is a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Hope everything is going good, I have not heard from you in awhile....

Have fun at the CHD Party, hope everything goes well. Take care of yourself.


Karen.....

Anderson Family said...

Date night! It's good to remember why you picked him.

The party was a HUGE success. You're amazing, as always!

Mami Adame said...

Oh I am so glad Arianna is doing well! Boo on the shot, but its a necessary evil! Angelina gets hers on Friday. Hope your party went well!

Tina:0) said...

Hey, girl! I've left you something on Vaeh's page:0)...

Tina:0) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.