Monday, February 9, 2009

CHD Awareness Party

Here are the pictures from our CHD Awareness Party. For those who don't know Feb. 7-14th has been proclamed "Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week."

This is our very 1st NICU Care Bag our group has made. We made a total of 20 bags at our party to hand out to several NICUs in Tucson.


Nana (my grandma), Arianna, Bryce (nephew), Robert (my Dad)



Bryce (nephew), Papa (grandpa), Arianna, Shawn (nephew), Robert

Yvonne (my mom), Me, Melissa (my sister), Arianna





Arianna & Esella (heart healthy)

Everyone enjoying some yummy food!




3 comments:

Amyacl said...

Great pictures! It looks like the party was a big success! And I love that picture of Arianna smiling - what a beautiful girl.

Anderson Family said...

It was a HUGE success. Don't let Vanessa be so modest. You've done such amazing things in the last year.

The Portas said...

Looks like an awesome, successful party! I love all the red! The gift bags look perfect. I'm glad you pulled off such a successful event!!