Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy CHD Day!

I know I'm a little late but Happy CHD Day!

This year we took balloons to the children at UMC. We also baked cookies for the nurses. Here is a picture of Arianna baking the cookies.

As you can see we did the easy cookies. :)
Arianna had a blast with all the balloons in the house. Here she is Friday night having fun in the living room.

~Cyrus & Arianna on CHD Day~

My family helping me take balloons to the children. Unfortunely, my mom was the one taking the picture and she was the one who helped me the most. You rock Mom!


This was one of the most rewarding and fun things I've ever done. I can't wait to do it again next year at the new Diamond Children's Center.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Vanessa You Rock, You are such a sweet and kind person, I know all of the kids just loved everything and what a surprise. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.


Karen

jencooper said...

I love the ballons! Your party looked like it was tons of fun!!

Arianna looks so adorable!

<3,
Jennifer

mina said...

I'm sure you brought joy to so many families. It's great that you are able to give back!

Kathy said...

good job mom!!!
What fun indeed! i wish we lived closer so that we could have helped out.

happy heart day to you guys too!

The Portas said...

Awesome! You're amazing! I'm glad it was such a hit. xoxo