Friday, February 20, 2009

Sick

Arianna is officially sick. :( She was up majority of the night coughing and crying. We started her Albuterol last night and she is finally starting to warm up to using the inhaler.

I gave her some tea and cereal this morning and she threw that all back up. I just hate seeing her this way. I just got her down for a nap and her sats are in the mid 80's so out came the oxygen. She freaked out again the second I put the cannula on but I can tell her breathing is much better with the oxygen so I'm hoping she wakes up feeling better.

3 comments:

Amyacl said...

So sorry that Arianna is sick! I hope that she is feeling much better soon!

Anderson Family said...

I'm sorry. I hope that she feels better soon. Please don't blame yourself for taking her out, please. You 2 can't hibernate forever and you'll never know unless you try.

The Portas said...

Poor sweet girl. I just hate seeing kids suffer through sickness. :( Give her lots of kisses for me. xoxoxo