Friday, August 22, 2008

Feeling better!

Arianna had a fever last night and I gave her tylenol about 2am and this morning she woke up at 10am with NO fever! I know some of you are thinking, "She woke up at 10am, what a lucky momma!" Just have to clarify that she went to bed at midnight. :( I'm not sure if that second dose of benadryl just wired her up or what?!?!? But today is a much better day. Thanks for all the kind words over the past couple of days. You ladies sure know how to make me feel like a normal crazy heart mom!!! :)

2 comments:

Tina:0) said...

My cousins always get 'hyped up' after taking benadryl! Glad that she slept in a little!

Just so we're clear, are you calling us all crazy heart moms?! (lol) Hope you guys have a good weekend - fever free!

Kathy said...

OH...I am SO glad that she's feeling better. And, my boys also go crazy on the drugs that make most sleepy. When I give Eli nighttime triaminic..he walks around in circles and just can't sit still...it's hilarious!!!

Sweet dreams tonight!!!
love,
kathy