Friday, August 22, 2008

Tired

It's 11:25 pm and I'm sitting her feeling pretty tired and ready for bed. However, Arianna took a 2 1/2 hour nap tonight from 6pm - 8:30pm so she is still up and going. I tried to keep her little bum up but she wouldn't wake up so I had to let her nap. I was hoping she would stay asleep all night but that didn't happen. My parents came over tonight so how could I keep her from wanting to wake up and play. She was so silly tonight it just blessed my heart to watch her play.

Oh yeah, I woke up this morning with a sore throat. Hopefully its just from having the AC on too low cause I really don't want to pass anything on to Arianna. She's already had a bad week. :(

1 comment:

Mami Adame said...

1st, I wanted to say Happy Belated Birthday! Loved the pics.
2nd hope you have a heathy, realaxing weekend!
xoxoxo,
Ana