Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fever

Last night Arianna spiked a fever before bed so I continued to watch her through the night. She woke up alot and was very cranky. Even with the Tylenol her temperature went up to 102 which made for a worried momma. Thankfully when she woke up this morning she wasn't burning up and her temp is at 99.6. I'll keep the Tylenol going until she is back to normal. I checked her pulse ox and heart rate last night and she was satting at 91% and had a heart rate of 125. At least I can check this at home without having to go into the doctor.

Sorry for the lack of picturs lately I still need to go buy batteries for our camera but I promise to get some this week.

3 comments:

mina said...

Sorry to hear Arianna is sick, I hope it's something simple and self-limiting like a virus. Sending some 'get well' vibes your way

jencooper said...

Arianna - be nice to your mommy!! She doesn't want to be freaked out!

I hope that Arianna starts feeling much better very soon!

<3,
jennifer

Tina:0) said...

Hope she's feeling better soon! I just hate it when my girls get fevers... wish I could take them for them! Maybe its her teeth??

Give her a popsicle, & a big hug from us!