Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pictures

Where did my baby go?

Drinking from her cool straw


Watching her favorite show...Wow Wow Wubbzy!!

It's so cute....she finally smiles for the camera.

I know I've slacked on the photo's lately so hope you enjoyed.

Our day has been rather good around here. It started off waking up by getting the sweetest little kisses from my baby girl! That just melts my heart when she wakes me up like that. :)

Then Arianna played in the playroom because we finally got a cable box in there that gets the Noggin channel. It's so funny cause we've had that room set up for her ever since we've moved in, with the same toys, but now that she can watch her shows in there she won't play anywhere else. I'm liking it ALOT!

Then I had to head over to the hospital to visit with a family in ICU. Today was my first time taking one of my Mended Little Hearts visitors along with me to show her the ropes. Unfortunatly, the mom just stepped out so we weren't able to visit with anyone but we did go to the cafateria and chat for awhile. I can't tell you how great it feels to sit down face-to-face with another heart mom and talk. I felt so normal and comfortable talking with her. And she has the cutest little 4 month old that I can't wait to hold.

So when I got home I decided to download all the video footage we've acquired since we purchased the camera. I'm actually downloading the surgery footage right now...not the best time of our life but I'm happy we have it on film to show Arianna when she's older. After watching all the infant videos it made me appreciate all that we've been through and see how far Arianna has come. It was just one year ago that she was learning to crawl and 8 months ago she was taking her first wobbly steps. It's amazing how time flys by. I can't wait to get all the footage on the computer and start putting them onto CD's. I would like to put together a couple CD's of different stages in her life, along with pictures and music but I'm not sure how to do all that yet. I really need to start scrapbooking but I'm not all that good at it yet and it can be rather expensive. Maybe Krista can let me borrow her Cricut machine since I've hear those are pretty neat! I'll have to safe up to get one myself.

Robert is feeling pretty crappy today and laying on the cough right now. He caught the same virus I had. :( I have some really cute pictures of him and Ari relaxing on the recliner but I'm not sure he'd like me to post those.

I did hear back from the pediatrician and of course Arianna is doing alot better today. Her sats when sleeping were in the low 90's but she still wants me to give her the Albuterol before bed and monitor her to see if that keeps her airways open all night. She wants us to keep that up through the weekend and see if that helps. We set up an appointment for Friday because the pedi didn't want us to get into the long week (Labor Day) and have problems arise. I love our pedi!

Arianna took a late nap at 4:30, which seems to be the norm for her lately. Ugh! So I tried to wake her up at 5:30 but she just laid on me and cried everytime I tried to make her wake up. Finally at 7:00 she woke up, so it's going to be a late night for my little rugrat.


7 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Ari is getting sooo big! She'll be graduating before you know it!

Don't you just love Noggin?! Vaeh's favorite is the Backyardigans! (How do you stand Wow Wow Wubbzy?!) Although lately the girls have been on a Disney kick - "Pooh" is now one of Vaeh's favorite words!

Glad she's getting "back to normal" & you're both feeling better! Hopefully Daddy will follow suit soon!

Love ya!

Kathy said...

She's sooo stinkin' cute!!!
She's for SURE a big girl now...watch out world!!!

Can't wait to see some videos of her...
have a fun weekend!!

jencooper said...

She is such a cutie pie!! Thanks for giving us a fix of Miss Arianna.

I am happy to hear that she is feeling better, but sorry to hear that Robert is feeling crummy!

Hang in there - maybe the sickness is on it's way out of your house!

<3,
Jennifer

Kathy said...

and....
would you please tell me how you got that "kate's kart" link on the side of your blog.

muchas gracias senora

(I'm taking an html course online...looks like I need to start studying!!)

Mami Adame said...

Seriously She looks so grown up! I can't wait to have Angelina walking and running around!
Angelina will only sit for Baby Signing time, she's starting to like WORD World...maybe she'll pick some up!
Hope your weekend gets a little healthier.
Oh by the way, actually loving cloth diapers...could it be cuz they are so cute? Sad her diaper has become an accessory!

mina said...

What a cutie! So glad to hear that Arianna's sats are starting to get better.

The Portas said...

Vanessa! She looks like such a big girl in these pics! What a cutie pie little one you have there. I love the big smile for the camera.

I'm so glad you're able to chat with heart moms and make a difference through MLH. You are making a difference! You should be so proud of your hard work.

Looking forward to seeing videos! I know what you mean about looking back and seeing how far you've come. I've been doing that a lot lately myself. It's amazing, isn't it??