Thursday, May 22, 2008

1 year Anniversary

Today marks Arianna's 1 year anniversary since her open heart surgery. I have experienced so many emotions today but mostly I've been grateful. She is such a strong little girl and I am so proud to be her mama. Every day is a gift from God!

Here is Arianna's montage which documented her surgery.


View this montage created at One True Media
Arianna Marie


And our montage celebrating "Happy Heart Day!"

***I am having trouble adding the montage to the blog directly so I had to do it this way***

3 comments:

The Portas said...

Happy heart day, Arianna! You've come such a long, long way since then. I'm so happy that we have been able to keep up with your journey.. You know, Elijah's heart day is only a couple days after yours! Take care. I loved the videos. xoxoxo

Amyacl said...

It must be hard to believe that a year has passed since that day. May the year ahead bring good health and happiness.

mina said...

Happy heart day! Sorry I'm a few days late, we've had heaps going on. Hoping Arianna's on the mend too!