Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My heart is broken

I have been extremely busy and tonight was able to catch up on some of my friends on Care Pages. I went to check on sweet baby Bailey Reynolds and read some really bad news. Bailey ended up having an infection that caused her heart to work extra hard over the last few days. Because of the infection, extra work load on the heart, and damage that was caused she went home with Jesus on May 1st. I am in tears and heart broken right now. I literally got sick to my stomach and honestly have a hard time sitting here writing. This is the same way I felt when Baby Kate went home with Jesus. Krista I hope you don't mind, I gave Amy (Bailey's Mom) your blog in case she needed someone to talk to. You have helped so many people get through some hard times and what your doing through Kate's Kart is an inspiration to us all.

I don't know who all reads my blog. I know there are many people who do, but don't leave messages. Just remember life is precious. It's not something we should not take for granted. Sweet Bailey just caught the nasty bug that was going around the family. (This is why I am so adamant that we don't have sick people around Arianna.) So tonight just say a prayer for Bailey's family to get through this rough time.

Thank you for reading. I needed to get this off my chest.

I love you Bailey...and you will always be in my heart!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh...we'll put Bailey's family in our prayers tonight.
I just checked on Krista too..
yes...hug your little ones tight...

Samantha said...

I am so sorry Vanessa...how devastating. Her family is in my prayers.

Love ya!
Samantha

Tina:0) said...

My heart is breaking along with yours, Vanessa :( She is such a beautiful little girl. With Vaeh going into surgery, my crazy thoughts have come over that scenario & I don't know what I would do? We'll be praying for Bailey's family!

Give Arianna a hug from us!

Luv,
Tina

The Portas said...

This is tough news and I'm so sorry it's affecting you so harshly. We will keep Bailey's family in our prayers. What a little cutie.