Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Hope all you mothers had a wonderful day. I went to the ballet last night and watch the presentation 'Cinderella'....it was beautiful! It was also nice to get out and have some adult time. Today we didn't really do much. I woke up and Robert made us breakfast which was SO nice. Then we went to see my family for an early dinner. We let Arianna play with chalk for the first time today. She wasn't too interested and lost focus easily. She rather eat the chalk then write with it, but it was nice to see her out and playing. I didn't have my camera with me so I used my phone to snap a few shots.





I just love watching the way my nephew is with her. He is so sweet and gentle with her. She had a blast playing with him all afternoon.

6 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Happy Mother's Day (belated!)! Glad to hear that you were able to get out & enjoy some adult time! Sometimes the computer just doesn't do it! HA! HA! Arianna looks so great in these pics. I'm amazed how much older than Vaeh she looks yet she's younger by a couple of months! I'm sure Vaeh will start to look older as she starts to walk! Hope you have a great week!

XOXOXO -
Tina:0)

The Portas said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too! I'm so happy that you got to the ballet. You need it! Wow, after reading through all the crap you have been dealing with regarding your baby girl's medical care, you need to go to a ballet every week! I cannot believe the things you've dealt with lately. Move to MN! We have the best doctors up here! :)

The pics are adorable. How about I tell Elijah to share some of his chubbiness with Arianna if she agrees to teach him how to walk!

Samantha said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! I am glad that you had a great one!!! I have only been to the ballet one time and it was when I was very young and totally did not appreciate it...I will have to try to make it to another one now that I am a grown up! Cinderella is my favorite story too...that would have been so much fun!!!

Love ya!
Samantha

Wendy said...

Hi Vanessa,

I hope you had a great Mother's Day! It's always nice to get out with just the adults once in a while, huh?! :) I loved the new pictures of Arianna! What a little sweetie....and she's looking like such a big girl these days!

Have a wonderful week, and give Arianna a hug from us!

Lots of Love & Prayers,

Wendy (& Emma, too!)
www.caringbridge.org/visit/emmanicole

The Watson Family said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day Vanessa! I was thinking of you & wishing you a wonderful day!

Love,
Nicole Watson

www.caringbridge.org/visit/maddisonwatson

The Watson Family said...

Happy Mother's Day...a Day late. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Love,
Nicole Watson

www.caringbridge.org/visit/maddisonwatson