Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My turn to brag!

I just had to tell everyone how proud I am of my baby girl. The past few days she has been really working on her speech. Today I was telling her what a good girl she was for eating and she looked right at me and said "goo gir"! I was so surprised and though maybe it was a one time thing, but nope she kept saying it all day. She went up to her Daddy tonight and said it and he knew she was trying to say something but couldn't figure it out. I told him what she was trying to say and he was so shocked. Trudy...you were right, all in HER time! She has been trying to say 'down' and is constantly saying 'uh oh' when she drops something or does something mommy wouldn't be to happy about. Well it's late and I hear her crying. Off to bed....

5 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Yea, Arianna! Look out Vanessa - once they start talking you can't get them to stop!! Glad she's making measurable progress!

The Portas said...

YAY! That's awesome! What a smart girl. She's going to be talking like mad now that it has begun. Watch out!

mina said...

Wow, life gets easier from here on! Before you know it Arianna will be able to tell you exactly what she wants or needs (it may not always be what YOU think she needs, ha!) It's awesome to see how she's progressing. And those ponytails really make her look like a big girl!

Samantha said...

YAY Arianna!!! Way to talk!!! I think that uh oh is the funniest...Micah does that too...throw something across the room "uh oh"--no not uh oh...silly!!! Keep it up pretty girl!!! Before you know it she will be a talking fool!!!

Love ya!
Samantha

jencooper said...

Way to go Arianna!! You are doing awesome! Keep it up!

<3,
Jen