Thursday, February 21, 2008

Shots, swings, and new things!

Arianna got her RSV shots this morning. She was such a trooper and only cried for a minute. There is this huge stuffed monkey and as soon as she seems him she stops crying and sits on his lap. When we were leaving she walked up to him and waved bye, it was the cutest thing!

When we got home I decided to take her for a quick walk around the neighborhood. I knew we had a park nearby but have never been there so we walked to the park. Its just a lot of grass and trees but to my surprise there was a few swings. Arianna has never been on a swing so I was so excited. I didn’t have my camera, since I wasn’t planning on doing anything but walking but thanks to my handy camera phone I got a snap shot of her. She was SO excited and wanted me to push her higher and higher. Great…looks like I have a brave one on my hands


Then this evening we went out and got Arianna's new carseat. Check her out...she is finally in a big girl seat!! Still has to face backwards but she will be alot happier in this upright position, instead of that old infant seat. (Don't' mind the crazy hair, we're having a rough night)




Notice still no oxygen!

4 comments:

The Portas said...

Sounds like you have a daredevil on your hands! My kinda girl!

I'm so glad to see you guys out and about, doing "normal" baby stuff like swinging and buying car seats. And with no oxygen!! Good job, sweet little girl!

Have a good weekend! xoxoxox

mina said...

Looks like Arianna really loved the swing, that's Bilal's favorite thing to do outside too. We got him a little Fisher Price toddler swing to hang in the back yard, might want to think about getting one for her. And she really has quite a presence in her new car seat, wow she's growing up!
Hugs from Bilal

Samantha said...

We are still backwards too! 19 months and still 18lbs...Micah can't wait to face forward like his big brother and sister...I keep telling him if he would only eat, he would get there!

Glad that Arianna enjoyed the swing and that she is still oxygen free! Way to go! Also glad that she only cried a minute after that mean, mean Syangis shot! Micah turns himself blue and stops breathing...it is such a love/hate relationship we have with those silly things!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Samantha

Kathy said...

Look at Miss THING with no oxygen! Hope it stays off! And swinging...you'll have play dates everyday at the park now!
LOVE the new carseat! We bought Isaac one...but, it just swallows him...so, it's in a closet for a few more months!
Arianna will be jumping from planes with Eli before you know it!