Saturday, February 2, 2008

My girl is coming back

Arianna is doing great today. She is up and playing and even had some soup for lunch. Are you ready for this....she has gained 1 pound since being at the hospital. She can easily take an 8 ounce bottle when before she could only do 3-4 ounces at a time. Maybe this oxygen this isn't so bad after all :)


We took her yesterday for a walk around the floor to get her out and about. She loved the walk and getting out of the room. She is taking a nap right now and they have her on 0.2 liters and satting at 90. This is a huge step for her. I know she will just get better as the days go on. It's pretty quite around here. Our roommate when into surgery so we are all along for a now, but that will change shortly I'm sure. I think I might even try to lay down myslef before Arianna wakes up. I'm can't get the pictures on this post so I have to do a seperate post for pictures.




No comments: